Last Modified: January 18, 2017
Use of Site/Updates to Site
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Site and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
This Site does not Provide Medical Advice
RJHS is not a healthcare provider. All health and health-related information produced by RJHS or obtained from third party content providers, including without limitation original text, images, software, audio and video clips, databases, and modules (collectively, the “Content”) contained on the Site are intended to be for informational purposes only and does not represent policy guidance or advice and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Only licensed medical professionals may offer medical advice, diagnosis and recommendations for treatment of medical conditions. RJHS does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by RJHS, its employees, licensors, independent contractors, or third party content providers appearing on the Site is solely at your own risk and RJHS assumes no responsibility for how you use information obtained from this Site.
Use of Content
- In any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site.
- In a way that could interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way.
- To download, display, reproduce, transmit, sell, or distribute the Site or any portion thereof for any public or commercial purpose or otherwise.
- To reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, adapt, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to source code of the services in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the services, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Modify or create derivative works based on the Content without the express written permission of RJHS.
- Not use any deep-link, page-scrape, spider, robot, crawl, index, Internet agent or other automatic device, program, algorithm or technology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions, input information, store information, search, generate searches or monitor any portion of this Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Submissions to RJHS
Consent to Electronic Communications
By visiting the Site, subscribing to a Service with RJHS or sending emails to us, you are knowingly and voluntarily consenting to receive communications or data regarding the services, including but not limited to: (a) notices about use of the services; (b) updates; and (c) promotional information and materials regarding RJHS’ products and services, third party advisories and information electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you would like to opt out of receiving electronic communications from us you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe functions at the bottom of our communications.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
The materials provided by RJHS on this Site (including any products, graphics, software, recommendations or other materials) and any materials or products made available through the Site are provided “as is” and without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. RJHS, its licensors, and its third party providers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness for particular purpose. RJHS, its licensors and its third party providers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the Content, communications, or the methodologies used in connection with or provided on or through the use of the Site or by RJHS.
- The materials in this Site or in the Content could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. These materials could be inaccurate or become inaccurate as a result of developments occurring after their respective dates. RJHS undertakes no obligation to verify or maintain the currency of such information.
- The satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products with regard to the Content contained on the ReimbursementCodes Site.
Infringement Notification Procedure. If you are an intellectual property rights owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content posted to this Site infringes upon your intellectual property rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such information should be sent to email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Counternotice. If you have had your content removed under the above take-down procedure, and believe that the content is not infringing, you may send a counternotice containing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Washington, D.C., and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counternotice is received by RJHS, RJHS may send a copy of the counternotice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counternotice, at RJHS’ sole discretion.
Advertisements and Links to Other Sites
The Site may contain links and pointers to other websites and resources which may be maintained or provided by third parties; these links are provided for your convenience only. RJHS does not have any control over the contents of these websites or resources and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Your use of any third party websites linked to this Site is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies for such websites. RJHS does not endorse any product or service advertised on the Site.
Limitation on Liability
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL RJHS, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF , OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability