RJ Health and its flagship product – ReimbursementCodes – is renowned in the healthcare industry for its comprehensive, specialty drug database. For years, the ReimbursementCodes.com site has been the default resource for provider, payor, pharmacy and finance teams to address the constantly changing environment of coding and pricing for injectable drugs.
Available now, we have released a more practical, faster approach to how you use our data to address the complexity of medical drug spending management.
The new ReimbursementCodes.com is focused on YOUR workflow, actionable use of the data and access to all data modules – Pricing, Clinical and Medicare coverage.
- Global search of all data based on product or drug name, HCPCS/CPT codes, NDC codes, ICD-10s and Therapeutic Class
- One-click, unified view of the drug information, code level pricing and the NDC crosswalk
- Calculators, billable unit conversion, price change highlights, filters, and sorting
- Convenience features such as adding Favorites, search by “Top” categories, Notifications and Alerts
- All data is available now for price, crosswalk, Min/Max, Part B/D, ICD10 (DDC10), Age/Gender and Admin Codes
We are excited about this new concept for Reimbursement Codes and encourage you to dive into the data and see what you can do.
And this is just the beginning. Our commitment to constantly improving our data and related products will not stop with this generation of ReimbursementCodes.com.
Coming in 2017
We will be organizing access to ReimbursementCodes.com under multiple license tiers. The next level ‘advanced’ license tier will feature more calculators, claims scrubbing functionality, group and compare, sharing and so much more! Want to help shape the future of ReimbursementCodes? Contact us today (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll include you in our R&D efforts.
Coming soon: pay by credit card!
To all our customers, we want to thank you for your support. To use the new ReimbursementCodes, simply log into your existing account and look for the green button at the top of the site. Have questions? Please, contact us today at email@example.com